- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
A proposal for a Tod-Oirat-Old Kalmyk romanization table was developed in 1998 by Wayne Richter of Western Washington University and circulated in CSB 83. No further action was taken at that time. The Policy and Standards Division is interested in completing work on this table and it is available for review at Tod-Oirat-Old Kalmyk Romanization [PDF, 159 KB].
Comments on this proposed romanization table may be sent to Bruce Johnson, Policy and Standards Division (email@example.com) by October 12, 2012.