- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
The Policy and Standards Division of the Library of Congress has received a revision proposal for the Arabic ALA-LC romanization table from LC’s Cairo Office. The proposal chiefly corrects minor romanization errors and adds language that clarifies instructions for non-native English speakers. An example has also been replaced and another removed to better illustrate romanization instructions.
Comments on this proposed revision may be sent to Bruce Johnson in LC’s Policy and Standards Division (email@example.com) no later than September 7, 2012.