- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
In July, 2008, the Library of Congress Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access (ABA) management team approved five new genre/form projects to be undertaken by the Policy and Standards Division (which was then called the Cataloging Policy and Support Office): cartography, law, literature, music, and religion. On October 31st, 2008, the division presented its timeline and plan for those projects to the ABA management team, and it was approved on November 17th. The full document is available in PDF format via the link below.