- Cataloging Tools, Documentation
- Catalogs, Authority Records
- Classification and Shelflisting
- Cooperative Cataloging Programs
- General, Descriptive Cataloging
- Products for Purchase
- Professional Activities
- Publications, Reports
- Subject & Genre/Form Headings
Receive an e-mail when a new issue of the Library of Congress Cataloging Newsline is available.
Under longstanding policy, Federal libraries were encouraged to transfer their surplus library materials to the Surplus Books Program at the Library of Congress (LC). However, that operation moved on October 3, 2011, to a long-term temporary location that has limited space. As a result, transferred materials will not be accepted until further notice.
For questions, please contact:
Acquisitions Fiscal & Support Office (LS/ABA/AFS)
Library of Congress
101 Independence Avenue, S.E.
Washington, D.C. 20540-4204