The Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC) produces reports and documentation of interest to vendors. Links to these documents are collected on this page.
Vendor-Supplied Bibliographic MARC Records:
- Provider-Neutral E-Resource MARC Record Guidelines RDA and AACR2 (Jan. 2013)
- PCC MARC Record Guide for Monograph Aggregator Vendors [PDF 385 KB; 26 p.] (Sept. 2011)
- Recommended Data Elements for Machine-Derived Serial Records (October 23, 2001)
- "Authority File Comparison Rules" [PDF 77KB, 8 p.] (Revised 2009-04-01)
- Basic compliance with MARC Holdings: a definition (August 8, 2001)