PCC training resources for RDA
- PCC RDA: Resource Description & Access Training Materials on the Catalogers Learning Workshop
- Freely available cataloging and metadata training materials.
- RDA Record Examples
- RDA Refreshers September 2015
- RDA Series Bridge training
- RDA Training modules designed for new NACO Program members
- Recommended RDA training material
- Standing Committee on Training home page The PCC Standing Committee on Training home page contains links to training task group reports and other resources
Related training resources
- Library of Congress Policy and Standards Division (PSD) Training Modules for RDA (February 3, 2012)
- Links to training modules relating to RDA. These modules, along with additional materials, were prepared for training sessions conducted by Library of Congress staff.
- MARC 21 encoding to accommodate new RDA elements 046 and 3XX in NARs and SARs [Word: 153 KB]
- Recommended interim PCC practice when giving 046 and 3XX data in NACO authority records.
- MARC 21 encoding for RDA elements 046 and 3XX in NARs and SARs: At-a-Glance [Word : 7 p. : 30 MB]
- A brief version of the above document.
PCC Policy Statement on RDA Training (August 25, 2011)
- "On Friday, July 8, the Standing Committee on Training (SCT) forwarded bulleted recommendations to PCC Chair John Riemer. In response, the PCC Steering Committee and Policy Committee offer the following interleaved policy statements."
Comments on PCC-related aspects of the US RDA Test may be sent to: email@example.com with the words "PCC/RDA aspects" in the subject line